Research Associates


Organisation:  National Law University Delhi

Apply By:  24 Jan . 2019

Location:  New Delhi(Delhi)

 Research Associates
Save for Later
Great, now you can shortlist or save jobs/opportunities to view them later.
You need to login/register as a job-seeker to save this.


Email
 
Password
 
 
 

If not registered with us, register here

 

About NLU Delhi

National Law University, Delhi is a prestigious law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

Position: National Law University Delhi is calling for applications for the position of Research Associate (TWO) for research study regarding various court cases related to cadre management of IPS officers.

Role of the Research Associates: The Research Associates will assist the project advisor and the project co-ordinator in research and other activities regarding the project. The researchers are primarily required to survey the case laws and cases supplied to them.

Qualifications: Applications are invited from interested candidates holding a Ph.D. / Masters Degree in Law. The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in Administrative and Constitutional Law. The candidate should have brilliant research and writing skills of high quality. Candidates having previous experience of working on consultation projects are encouraged to apply. Those having strong understanding of case laws will be preferred.

Remuneration: Salary for the position shall be Rs.100,000/- (total consolidated). The position will be for a period of two months. However, the candidates are expected to be available till the final preparation of the report. The salary will be released in instalments. 40% will be credited at the end of the first month of the employment and remaining 60% will be released after completion of the work.

 

Back To Job Listng


Post Your Profile


Freelance/Part-Time Jobs


 

 

How to apply


Procedure for Applying: Interested applicants are required to send the following materials to the camaio@nludelhi.ac.in . The subject-line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate – Study/analysis of the various court cases related to cadre management of IPS Officers.

  1. Curriculum Vitae
  2. Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
  3. One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
  4. Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience, and all publications as mentioned in the CV.

Based on above materials, the project co-ordinator will shortlist candidates for an interview. Shortlisted candidates may be asked for further material. The applicants are required to cover the costs for attending the interview. The last date for receiving applications is January 24, 2019. The selected candidate will be expected to join as soon as possible.

For more information please check the Link

 
 

More Jobs

 
New Delhi(Delhi)
 
Junior Consultant (Technical Support)
Deadline : 01 Apr . 2019
Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
 
Head, Communications and Content Management

Head, Communications and Content Management

M S Swaminathan Research Foundation

Deadline : 31 Mar . 2019
New Delhi(Delhi)
 
Senior Manager/Manager – Humanitarian Response

Senior Manager/Manager – Humanitarian Response

Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)

Deadline : 30 Apr . 2019
 
 
Sitemap | Site feedback | Terms of services | Privacy | Cancellation and Refund Policy ©Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd