Institute Name: The Indian School of Development Management
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
The Indian School of Development Management (ISDM) is a pioneering institution established to develop the discipline of Development Management. The school aims to facilitate the creation of a cadre of professional leaders and managers for the development sector. These professional leaders and managers will make a significant difference to the impact, scale and sustainability of organizations working for the betterment of society and especially improving the quality of life of the underserved.
Post Graduate Programme in Development Leadership:
The Post-Graduate Programme in Development Leadership (PGP-DL) is aimed at developing professional, socially-aware, deeply sensitive, reflective managers and leaders for the full spectrum of organisations in the Development Sector .
PGP-DL is a one-year rigorous academic and field experience. There are 8 terms which include 6 Class Room Terms and 2 Field Terms. The Field Terms include 2 weeks of structured field immersion in a district in India called Realising India, 8 weeks of residency with a partner organisation to work on real development sector organisation problems.
The curriculum is divided into three broad phases – Context to Mission, Mission to Organisation and Organisation to Impact. The first phase sets the context to the development sector. Students are exposed to various perspectives on development and also gain a good understanding of the environment within which the development organisations operate – social, political, historical, economic, etc.
Fees and financial assistance:
The tuition fees for the 1 year programme is Rs 4,00,000.
ISDM is committed to making world-class education affordable for students from all walks of life. With this in mind we have scholarships to cover a majority of our students.
In case students genuinely need scholarship, they can choose from the options below and specify the same while filling the online application form. Students applying for these scholarships will be required to submit appropriate income and asset related documents before they come for their face to face interview.
- 2018 saw the ISDM’s first batch of students undergo the placement process.
- All students participated in the process and were placed.
- The placement process saw enormous interest from the Development sector. We had about 100 organisations that floated about 250 roles for a batch of 57 students.
- It was a proof of concept- the recognition of the value that ISDM offers. It also was validation for the fact that the demand for development managers and leaders exceeds supply.
- Diversity was another salient feature of the placement process- be it the age range of students (21-38 years) to the kind of organisations that showed interest.
- Our students were placed in diverse organisations such as International and national NGOs, Corporate and social foundations, Social enterprises, CSR entities, Social Consulting organisations, funding agencies etc.
- The average salary for the batch was 7.1 lakhs p.a. lakhs whereas the maximum remuneration packages were in the range 11- 13 lakhs. The average salary for the freshers (0-1 years of work experience) in the batch was in the range of 4.5-6 lakhs.
For any query regarding the programme, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 09999788216.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd