Apply By: 31 Dec 2019
Candere.com is an online store that has revolutionized the online acquisition of world class, clear cut and affordable jewellery. The story of Candere begins not very long ago. In 2013, founder Rupesh Jain an IT engineer from Mumbai started his own maiden venture, steering away from the world of offline jewellery. The name Candere means 'to shine' and that is exactly what we intend to do to our clients to make you shine. An online website to bring jewellery of uncompromising quality and craftsmanship to the masses. The company is the first premium jewellery store to make custom made, quality jewellery that is delivered in a timely and efficient manner. The company cultivates trust among its clients by having a thirty day return policy.
About the Scholarship:
Candere is offering an academic scholarship to anyone who believes they have what it takes. If you believe that you can draw like Di Caprio or write like Stephen King, this is the competition for you. The scholarship prize money is three hundred and fifty US dollars. This scholarship is to reward talent and fund the dreams of academic excellence for one of you. This is in effort to give back to the community.
- Clearly indicate on your submission the following details: - Name, Age, The University which you are currently attending, What program or course you are enrolled in, The financial need you have.
- Phone number and email address, Residency, Which year in university you are in.
- All employees or relatives of employees of Candere are disqualified from participating in this competition.
- All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
- The scholarship prize money is 350 US $. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
- The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
- The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply:
- Visit our website www.candere.com and familiarize yourself with our products, especially the diamond rings and the diamond engagement rings.
- Draw a doodle on "what is the next big thing in fashion" or write a well-informed, inspiration piece on the same topic.
- The piece must be original and one of a kind.
- You must submit the article or doodle before the 31st of December 2019; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
- Send your entries to email@example.com clearly indicating on the subject the title "Scholarship Competition"
Application Deadline: 31st December; 2019
For more information please check the Link