Organization: Genpact & EdelGive Foundation
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
Genpact Social Impact Program (GSIP)Fellowship in partnership with EdelGive Foundation - Leveraging process excellence skills to advance social good
What is Genpact Social Impact Program (GSIP) Fellowship
GSIP is a highly selective one-year fellowship program to give the opportunity to professionals to work on high-priority specific projects with select NGOs to drive high social impact.
The GSI Fellows will be –
- Working like consultant on transformational projects (KPMG & Mc Kinsey)which shall set new standards for the non-profit world.
- Supporting creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging process excellence skills
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good.
- Position: Genpact Social Impact Program Fellow
- Location: NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Jaipur
- Travel: Project Based travel
Why should you APPLY
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Fellows will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship and possibly beyond.
1. Teach for India
- Creation of a Standard Dynamic Repeatable & Reproducible Performance Management & Evaluation System for students - to enable collation of past data & future data capturing, reporting and analysis to quantify impact of TFI’s intervention on student’s outcomes.
- Setting up a robust governance framework which will aid Saajha in organizing SMC Sabhas which are effective* and sustainable . Suggest a Grievance redressal framework** in order to increase the % of grievances resolved from X to Y
*Effective entails maximizing parental participation, stakeholder ownership and cycle time reduction
**complete cycle beginning at reporting the complaints at a school level, escalating it at SMC Sabha and then finally receiving an update post resolution
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end project ownership and driving project outcomes
- Facilitate NGOs to solve their strategic objectives through transformational thinking
- Develop commitment across all involved teams and facilitate buy-in from all important stakeholders
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma, Design thinking tools, analytics and cutting-edge technology as per the needs of the project
Education & Experience
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 3 years of full time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, consulting or project management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified, will be an added expertise
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to bring about a positive social change
- Advanced project management, problem solving/analytical and inter-personal skills
- Ability to engage senior management and have strong influencing skills with clarity of thought. Also, to work in diverse teams, ambiguous situations and with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, fluency in English and Hindi/regional languages
- Self-motivated, compassionate, focused individual with high strategizing and execution keenness
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Stakeholder management, Change management and Aptitude for data and Analytics
- Excels in MS Office, Powerpoint
How to APPLY
A completed GSIP application includes:
- Updated CV along with cover letter.
Email all the above in a single pdf to – email@example.com with Subject Line as- ‘Genpact Social Impact Fellow CV. Reference – NGOBOX’
Last Date to APPLY 31st March, 23:59 hours
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd