Organization: Marine Stewardship Council
Apply By: 07 Apr 2019
The Marine Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organisation. The council recognises and reward efforts to protect oceans and safeguard seafood supplies for the future. We want future generations to be able to enjoy seafood and oceans full of life, forever.
The vision is of the world’s oceans teeming with life, and seafood supplies safeguarded for this and future generations and the mission is to use our ecolabel and fishery certification program to contribute to the health of the world’s oceans by recognising and rewarding sustainable fishing practices, influencing the choices people make when buying seafood and working with our partners to transform the seafood market to a sustainable basis.
About the Scholarship:
The MSC Scholarship Research Program annually awards scholarships to support students around the world who are studying fisheries science and management or supply chain traceability. The program provides up to £4,000 per student project for travel and other support. Approximately five scholarships are awarded each year.
To qualify for consideration, projects must focus on the study of some aspect of environmental improvement, performance or best practice in fisheries management, or seafood product traceability and supply chain management. Since its launch in 2012, the MSC has awarded over £70,000 to 19 student projects in 14 countries.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students worldwide who are studying problems and solutions in fisheries science and management or supply chain traceability.
How much funding is available?
- Up to £4,000 per project is available for travel and other support. Approximately five scholarships are awarded each year.
How to apply:
- Please return completed application forms (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 7 April 2019.
- If you have any queries about the application process, please email email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7th April 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd