Apply By: 20 Mar 2019
Sangath is one of India’s leading mental health research NGOs. It was founded in 1996.Sangath's mission and expertise lies in developing and evaluating mental health interventions to be delivered through existing public systems. Its major thematic areas are: child development and disability; adolescent health; mental disorders; and ageing.
About the Fellowship:
The additions research group at sangath is inviting applications for a 15 month Student - cum - Research Fellowship. The opportunity aims to increase the academic knowledge and practical skills of researchers in global health research, specifically in the domain of violence against women .The selected candidate will have the opportunity to pursue a Post-graduate degree in global health and development at University College London , United Kingdom on a full scholarship and apply their learning to support the development of mental health interventions in Goa,India. This is an ideal opportunity for young researchers interested in Global Health to develop experience in gender based violence and mental health.
- First, the fellow will spend 3 months 2019 with the addiction research group at Sangath ,Goa in training supporting the research work on the study and preparing for the MSc.
- Then the fellow will travel to London to pursue MSc in global health and development on a full scholarship supported by the study
- Finally, the fellow will return to Goa to work with addictions research group for one year of study
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to send
- Their CV
- A cover letter (which must include their motivation to apply and their goals for the fellowship)Two letters for recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates should meet the MSc eligibility criteria in order to apply for the fellowship
- Please see http://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-health/study/masters/ghd
Application Deadline: 20th March 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd