Organization: Stanford GSB
Apply By: 28 May 2019
Fellowship title: Applications invited for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
Deadline: 28th May 2019
Stanford GSB has a strong emphasis on global management education. Stanford GSB is proud to have enrolled many Indian students over the years; they are a vital part of our student body and provide our community with direct and personal insight into an emerging global economy that also is the world’s largest democracy. We hope this fellowship encourages talented and motivated Indian men and women who may not otherwise apply to the business school because of financial concerns.
The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders with the educational foundation to effect positive change in India. Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy.
Each year, Stanford may award up to three fellowships:
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows, class of 2021, will receive financial support for approximately 80% of the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program.
- Within two years of completing their Stanford MBA studies, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are required to return to India to work for an Indian organization. Thus, Fellows must live and work in India for at least two years by the time they are four years out of the Stanford MBA Program.
- Upon their return to India, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are integral members of Stanford University, Stanford GSB, and Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.
Process and Evaluation Criteria
- Apply for Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program*
- Apply to the Stanford MBA Program
- Attend the Stanford MBA Program
- Return to work in India for at least two years
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd