Organization: K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
Scholarship title: K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Deadline: 31st March 2019
Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid-1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2019, but not later than February 2020.
- Applications now open for the year 2019.
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31.03.2019
For more information please check the Link