Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Fellowship title: Applications invited for Profugo-2019-Field-Fellow
Deadline: 30th April 2019
Profugo is a grassroots non-profit organization involved in International Development. Profugo’s goal is to provide access to the tools that enable individuals to build a better quality of life. We accomplish our goal through what we call our Center of Development. The Center of Development is a three-pronged approach to community development that encompasses Health & Wellness, Human Development, and Social Capital.
The Profugo Field Fellowship is a great opportunity for young professionals to get hands-on experience working in International Development. We are looking for qualified candidates to commit 6 months-1 years to work in Prashanthagiri Village in Wayanad, India. You will be responsible for 1) Overseeing a project or program that is suited to your interests and skill set and 2) Supporting local staff and other field fellows with other programs as needed. Initiatives will vary depending on the communities needs but will fall under the umbrella of our three-pronged hip individuals who have a background in education (TESL), engineering, business/social entrepreneurship, sustainable agriculture, or sustainable tourism. Individuals will be appropriately tasked to projects and programs aligned with their expertise.
Characteristics of a Field Fellow:
- Team Player.
- Background in education/engineering/business/agriculture.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about business development, women empowerment, social entrepreneurship, sustainable engineering, farming, agriculture, natural resource management, education, or teaching.
- Cross-cultural experience a plus.
Types of Responsibilities/Objectives:
- Weekly Conference Calls and also report to Profugo HQ regarding your schedule on a weekly basis.
- Project Development Updates: Evaluate projects on a monthly basis to make program improvements and submit bi-weekly and monthly reports as required by Profugo HQ.
- Clearly understand the vision of the COD and design programs in a way that furthers the Profugo vision.
- Build strategic partnerships with organizations that can enhance the knowledge and development of the Children’s Programs, Community Education, Natural Resource Management initiatives, Sustainable Farming Practices, or income generation programs.
- Implement projects where community members can benefit by learning, participating, or even replicating on their own.
- Conduct yourself in a way that is representative of Profugo.
How To Apply: Please fill out our Field Fellow Application and submit along with your resume/CV and recommendation letters byApril30, 2019. Email any questions to GetInvolved@Profugo.org.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd