Apply By: 15 Mar 2019
Grant Amount: 131923 Euro
Renewable Energy, Energy and Resource Efficiency Promotion in Developing and Transition Countries An interdepartmental platform of the Federal Offices SECO, SDC, FOEN and SFOE. The REPIC platform makes an important contribution to the implementation of a coherent Swiss policy and strategy towards the promotion of renewable energies, energy and resource efficiency in international cooperation. It contributes to the implementation of global climate protection agreements and the promotion of sustainable energy supply in developing and transition countries, as well as in Switzerland. Thus, the REPIC platform is a valuable component for the implementation of Swiss policy in sustainable development at the international level.
About the Grant:
"Renewable Energy, Energy and Resource Efficiency Promotion in International Cooperation" is a joint initiative of the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), the Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) and the Federal Office for Energy (SFOE) for the promotion of renewable energy, energy and resource efficiency in international cooperation. The specific objectives, activities and expected results are as follows: Promotion and implementation of projects; Network, Information and Communication; Coordination and quality assurance.
REPIC support projects in the following categories:
- Pre-projects focused on implementation
- Pilot projects (technical and economic)
- Infrastructure Projects Measures in favor of training and quality assurance
- Establishment of market structures
- Funding models
- Events and activities related to information
REPIC gives priority to the following renewable energy technologies:
- Small hydraulics
- Solar energy (thermal, photovoltaic)
- Wind power
Conditions And Criteria:
- The project documents should be sent to the REPIC Secretariat in pdf files at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (Contact).
- The target country must be a developing or transition country.
- The project must be in the field of renewable energies and/or energy efficiency and/or resource efficiency (waste, waste water and industrial processes).
- The project must meet a local need. Local, direct beneficiaries must be clearly identified.
- The REPIC project applicant must be a Swiss organization (companies, NGOs, institutes, etc.).
- The transfer of Swiss know-how and technology must be ensured.
- The project must have innovative content and be in a pre-commercial phase.
- The project must lead to a sustainable and economically viable solution in the medium term.
- The project must include a clear strategy and approach for replication and multiplication after REPIC support ends
- .Project management in both Switzerland and the target country must be relevant, effective, independent and sustainable.
- The project’s objectives, activities and milestones must be clearly defined and measurable.
- The budget must be easily understandable and adapted to the project.
- Full and complete financing must be indicated.
- As a general rule, REPIC’s contribution will not exceed 50% of the project’s cost, nor the maximum amount of CHF 150’000.
- In the first phase, the applicant proposes his project in the form of a project outline. This clearly and coherently explains the project, its context, its objectives and measures. The project outline document must not exceed five pages. It must be developed according to the project outline template. The decision communication is normally accompanied by suggestions concerning project definition.
- In the second phase, a project proposal must be submitted to the REPIC platform. The proposal must not exceed 15 to 20 pages. It must be developed according to the project proposal template. REPIC’s conditions for project support will then be defined in a contract.
- Deadlines for project outline and proposal submissions are approximately every 2 months. Next deadlines are: 15 March 2019; 6 May 2019
Application Deadline: 15th March 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd