Organization: Keystone Foundation
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
Grant Amount: 400000 INR
Since 1993, the Keystone Foundation has been working in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (NBR) with indigenous communities on improving their lives, livelihoods, and maintaining their unique cultures. Keystone’s approach is defined by “eco-development:” the principle that development can happen in harmony with both the needs of people and the land they live on in mind. Through a holistic approach towards livelihoods, conservation, and enterprise, Keystone maintains the principles of eco-development as we aim to support and empower indigenous groups to realize a better future, for many generations to come.
About the Grant:
SJEF is a fund in memory of our dear friend Shrikanth .The Fund was initiated in the year 2007. Proposals are invited from individuals, students, researchers and organizations, seeking support for original work, research or action or both in promoting the following Core Values:
- Primacy of human values and relationships as a core of any organizational or societal existence and development
- Deep humility, search for knowledge and awareness of others and their sensitivities
- Organic, natural and ecological basis for life.
- This year SJEF will support a total 3 shortlisted proposals.
- Duration of the proposed project – 1 year.
- Total funding available – 4 lakh rupees.
- Fund level 1 – One Grant for 2 lakh rupees. Fund level 1.1 – Two Grants for 1 lakh rupees, each.
- Grant Administrator Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: March 31st 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd