Organization: United States Agency for International Development
Apply By: 16 Apr 2019
Grant Amount: 300000000 USD
The United States Agency for International Development is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance. USAID is one of the largest official aid agencies in the world, and accounts for more than half of all U.S. foreign assistance—the highest in the world in absolute dollar terms.
Funding Opportunity Title: Tuberculosis Implementation Framework Agreement
About the Grant:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is accepting applications for the TIFA to issue a maximum of two cooperative agreements. It will develop and manage partnerships with local government entities, and other local partners, to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services in USAID priority countries. The overarching goal for TIFA is to strengthen and sustain country ownership and accountability. TIFA has an award ceiling of USD 300,000,000.
TIFA FAAs will aim to support the USG Global TB Strategy, the WHO END TB Strategy, and the Global Plan to Stop TB, and to empower countries to reach their UNGA HLM targets. All TIFA activities will emphasize consistent and effective utilization of data for purposes of design, adaptation, quality assurance, context-appropriate milestones, and development of future National TB Strategic Plans, with particular attention to improving transparency, access to data, and application of evidence-based practices among practitioners and decision makers at country, regional, and global levels. TIFA will significantly contribute to USAID’s Global Health (GH) strategic health priority of “combating infectious diseases.”
TIFA Has Three Primary Objectives:
- To achieve effective and efficient mechanisms for direct support to National TB Programs and local government entities to effectively implement National TB Strategic Plans;
- To empower local government entities to become more self-reliant;
- To leverage and advocate for additional domestic resources for TB at all levels among local government entities
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- USAID welcomes applications from all organizations, including organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
Start Date and Period of Performance for Federal Awards:
- The anticipated period of performance is five years. The estimated start of the project is July 2019.
Application Deadline: April 16 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd