Organization: Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS)
Apply By: 15 Feb 2019
EOI title: EOI for Capacity Building Support to Pg, Intermediary Institutions of Farmers Producers Company under Mksp
Deadline: 15th February 2019
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) invites “Expression of Interest” from eligible consultancy agencies to submit their interest for providing consulting services for undertaking the “Capacity building support to PG, Intermediary Institutions under Farmers Producers Company” in Jharkhand.
NRLM by its framework believes in strong and dedicated community institutions of the poor which provides space, voice and resources for the poor and for reducing their dependence on external agencies. They empower them and also act as instruments of knowledge and technology dissemination, and hubs of production, collectivization and commerce.
Objectives of the Assignment
The key objectives of the assignment:
- To strengthening and capacity building support of the producer’s group office bearers.
- To strengthen and capacitate the intermediary level of Farmer producer company that is Rural Service center (RSC), Integrated livestock development center (ILDC), Community Agriculture Business Incubation center (CABIC) that has aggregation, training, demonstration and custom hiring center.
- To capacitate the community cadres, project and FPC staffs on PG, FPC and its intermediary institutions management. To strengthen the Farmers Producer Company (FPCs) to work effectively in the market system as a strong player in the market on sustainable manner.
- To make FPCs profitably operational by capacitating FPCs and intermediary institution (ILDC, RSC, CABIC) as an affiliated vibrant unit of FPCs with vC approach focusing on goat, tamarind and pigeon pea value chain.
Scope of Work:
- Create resources (IEC Materials, Training Materials, and Modules etc.) for the formation, development and capacity support to the intermediary level of Farmer Producer Company in consultation with MKSP team.
- Create and develop a pool of resource persons of Aajeevika Vyapar Sakhis in each of PGs and Aajeevika Vyapar Prabandhak in each of 22 blocks in first year and from next year onwards in 40 blocks.
- Assisting around 659 producers group of the 22 Blocks spread in 11 district of Jharkhand to bring in the Farmer Producer Company fold with the prescribed principles through handholding support to the Resource Pool developed in the project.
Key Outcomes & Outputs:
The outcome of the proposed assignment -
- Majority of the producers’ group households with justifiable no. of memberships are organized into Farmers Producer Company.
- The block level Farmers Producers Company intermediaries CABIC, ILDC, RSCs are functioning toward sustainable and economic viable model.
Submission & Deadline:
The last date of submission of the Expression of Interest invited bearing No. 2105 dated 08/01/2019 for Consultancy Services towards “Capacity Building Support to Producer Group, Intermediary Institutions of Farmer Producer Company” under MKSP is hereby extended to submit latest by 18.00 hours of 15th February 2019
For more information please check the Link