Organization: Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Apply By: 03 Apr 2019
EOI title: Expression of Interest for Construction of Public Toilet and Comprehensive Operation & Maintenance Contract at Different Location of West Zone of Rajkot City.
Deadline: 3rd April 2019
Rajkot Municipal Corporation invites expression of interest (EOI) for Construction of Public Toilet and Comprehensive Operation & Maintenance Contract at Different Location of WEST ZONE OF Rajkot City As Per Technical Specifications & Terms of EOI as per specifications & terms for Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
The EOI is to be submitted in closed covers and addressed to the Environment Engineer, Solid Waste Management, Rajkot Municipal Corporation, Central Zone, Third Floor, and Room No.3, Dhebarbhai Road, Rajkot (Gujarat) on or before 18:00 hrs. On 03-04-2019 through RPAD/Speed Post Only.
Project Background and Objectives
With an aim to make India clean, the Swachha Bharat Mission (Urban) was launched by the Government of India on 2nd October 2014. One of the key goals of the mission is to achieve Sustainable Sanitation of City.
As per the goals and objectives of the Swachha Bharat Mission, Rajkot Municipal Corporation wished to Construct & comprehensive operation & maintenance contract of Public Toilet at different location of WEST ZONE OF Rajkot city, On BOT basis against advertisement rights and provide shop for commercial purpose.
Documents to be submitted
The bidder should submit the following documents
- List of similar projects undertaken in the past (including completed and ongoing projects, in India) with details as perform given in Appendix I. Further information may be sought by Rajkot Municipal Corporation in case deemed required.
- Any agency which has experience of construction and O & M of Pay & Use toilets (including completed and ongoing projects, in India)
- Company Registration certificate and in case of partnership firm, partnership deed with power of attorney.
- PAN Card of the firm
- GST No.
- PF registration No. (If Applicable)
- ESIC registration No. (If Applicable)
Validity of EOI
The EOI shall be valid for a period of not less than 120 days from the EOI Due Date. Rajkot Municipal Corporation reserves the right to reject any EOI which does not meet the requirement.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd