Organization: WAPCOS Limited
Apply By: 16 Feb 2019
EOI title: EOI for Empanelment of Consultant for the Survey & investigations, preparation of detailed designs, drawings, DPR and Bid Document for various works in Kerala
Deadline: 16th February 2019
Online EOIs are hereby invited by the Project Manager (Kochi), WAPCOS Ltd, 4th Floor, ISAAC Tower, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthra, Kochi – 682020 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “Employer”) from reputed and experienced firms/companies/agencies (hereinafter referred to as “Bidder”) for “Empanelment of Consultant/Agency for Survey & investigations, preparation of Detailed designs, drawings, DPR and Bid Document for various works in Kerala” for a period of One year in the following sectors.
Qualifying Criteria: Online EOI Submission
- The intending bidders must read the Qualification criteria of tender documents carefully. He should only submit his EOI for those Categories if he considers himself eligible and he is in possession of all the documents required.
- The Consultant should not have incurred any loss (profit after tax should be positive) in more than two years during last five years ending 2017-18 duly audited by the Chartered Accountant.
- Turnover: Average annual financial turnover on construction works should be at least 50% of the estimated cost of work during the immediate last 3 consecutive financial years ending 2017-18. This should be duly audited by the Chartered Accountant.
- Full Balance Sheet and Profit & loss Statement of Bidder should be verified by Independent Chartered Accountant.
- One similar completed work costing not less than 80% of the estimated cost of work.
- Two similar completed works of order value each not less than 60% of the estimated cost of work.
- Three similar completed works of order value not less than 40% of the estimated cost of work.
General Scope of Work of Successful Bidder
- Take WAPCOS instructions, visit the site, prepare and submit Site and Architectural plans as per requirements including preparation of alternatives and carrying out necessary revisions till the plans are finally approved by WAPCOS/Client and Concerned Authorities in accordance with the rules/codes/standards, regulations etc. of Government of India. The firm shall prepare BOQ & Cost Estimates.
- Prepare required detailed drawings on receipt of approval of the plans by WAPCOS. Carry out Topographical Surveys and Geotechnical Investigations, as per standard code of practices.
- Facilitate, design and prepare architectural and Structural drawings as applicable, detailed estimates of cost, LMR analysis based on PRICE and all such other particulars as may be necessary for preparation of the bill of quantities and take all the necessary statutory approvals from the authorities and departments. If the rates are not available in Schedule, the rate will be worked out on the basis of the current market rates (PRICE Kerala) / on the basis of quotations received from standard manufacturers / suppliers.
- Prepare detailed tender documents for various works, special conditions, conditions of contract, technical specification, bill of quantities etc.
- Prepare such further details and drawings as are necessary for proper execution of the works.
Submission of EOI:
For more information please check the Link