Organization: AP State Skill Development Corporation
Apply By: 14 Feb 2019
EOI title: EOI for eligible organizations for submission of proposal for empanelment to undertake training under CSSM component of PMKVY
Deadline: 14th February 2019
APSSDC invites the Expression of Interest (EOI) from interested and eligible organizations for submission of proposal for empanelment to undertake training under CSSM component of PMKVY for FY 2018-19. The eligible empanelled organizations shall implement skill development projects under CSSM component of PMKVY 2.0 scheme in identified sector and job roles across Andhra Pradesh.
Background: Andhra Pradesh has been allocated target of 64,608 for four years under Centrally Sponsored and State Managed Component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY 2.0). Being a nodal agency for promotion of skill development, entrepreneurship & innovation in the state, Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) has been entrusted to execute this scheme in AP
- The Agency should be a registered in India and submit proposal as per the format
- Be in the business of imparting skill development trainings
- Should have functional office/ establishment in AP
- The Agency should be central government/state government owned
Organization of Training
The Applicant has to follow PMKVY 2.0’s guidelines/any circular issued by APSSDC pertaining to CSSM component (as amended from time to time) for Training delivery, Assessment & Certification, Placement, Tracking, Payment disbursement etc.
Submission of Proposal
State Project Approval Committee (SPAC) shall be constituted by APSSDC in line with PMKVY guidelines for evaluation of proposals and award of projects
Priority and preference in target allocation will follow the order mentioned below
- Industry in the business of extractive/ manufacturing/ service delivery with atleast one functional/trial run production phase unit in AP and committed to employ at-least 50% of the trained candidates in its own unit/company or sister/parent company
- TP shall conduct Kaushal and Rozgar melas in the presence of MP/ Local MLA/ Dignitaries and State govt officials every six months with a good press or media coverage; they are also required to participate actively in job fairs organized by the Central/ State Government
- Registration of students and batch formation to be done in consultation with APSSDC and shall abide to all rules and regulations laid down under PMKVY CSSM 2.0 and APSSDC
- Compliance of APSSDC’s requirement of entering candidate’s trainee life cycle data in the required format at APSSDC portal along with SDMS portal is a must.
- Outsourcing / Franchising / Subletting of Training centres are not allowed under this EOI.
For more information please check the Link