Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Apply By: 14 Feb 2019
RFP title: RFP for Conducting Impact Assessment of CSR activities of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Deadline: 14th February 2019
Title of Work:
Conducting impact assessment of CSR activities to be implemented by RCF during FY 2018- 19, as per the scope of work defined in this NIT document at Section-5.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd. (RCF) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Priyadarshini, Eastern Express High Way, Sion, Mumbai-400022, India, hereinafter referred to as RCF or OWNER, which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or contrary to the meaning thereof include its successors and permitted assignees.
Following CSR activities are proposed to be implemented by RCF during FY 18-19:
- Mobile Medical Van (villages nearby Thal plant ), implemented by Wockhardt Foundation
- Water facility in eight villages nearby Thal unit Alibaug (Implemented by MIDC)
- Scholarship of SC/ST Student in Marathawada districts of Ahmednagar, Beed, Latur, and Aurangabad.
- Adoption scheme for SC/ST Students – Pune Military School.
- Providing healthcare services to elderly patients at Dharavi
- This year as per DPE’s directives companies have to spend 60% of CSR Budget on School
- Education and Health Care which is the theme given by DPE. Also preference has to be given to aspirational Districts identified by NITI Ayog. We have selected Osmanabad district for carring out these thematic activities.
Pre Qualification (PQ) Criteria
The Bidder shall ensure that they meet the following criteria to be eligible for participating in the bidding process. The bidder shall submit documentary evidence along with the technical and un-priced commercial bid, to prove their eligibility in each of the below-mentioned criterion. Bids not meeting the eligibility criteria as given below shall be rejected and not considered for bid evaluation process.
The bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the NIT document. The NIT together with all its attachments thereto, shall be considered to be read, understood and accepted by the BIDDERs without any reservations
Language of BID
The BID prepared by the BIDDER and all correspondence/drawings and documents relating to the bid exchanged by bidder and RCF shall be written in the English language.
Preparation and submission of BIDs
i) BIDDER can download the NIT document from RCF website or CPPP portal. NIT document shall be submitted duly signed and stamped along with the BID through CPPP portal. All the documents mentioned in the NIT shall be submitted along with the BID by the BIDDERs.
ii) Addenda/Corrigendum to this NIT, if issued, must be signed and submitted along with the NIT.
For more information please check the Link