Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Apply By: 26 Mar 2019
RFP title: RFP for Supply, Installation, Commissioning of Five Numbers of Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines Including Raw Materials for Six Months
Deadline: 26th March 2019
IOCL intends to select and appoint suitable Vendor through competitive bidding in Two-Bid system (i.e. PART-I: Technical Bid and PART-II: Price Bid) for the brief Scope of Work mentioned hereinafter. The tender evaluation shall be undertaken on the basis of the Bidder Qualification Criteria as mentioned in this Chapter.
Brief Scope of work
Supply, Installation, Commissioning of Five Number of Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines including Raw Material for Six months and training of SHGs members for operating machines at following five Nominated Locations in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh.
Bidder Qualification Criteria
For fulfilling the experience criteria any one of the following documents may be considered as valid proof for meeting the criteria of order execution:
Copy of work order with completion certificate by the Client with completed order value / completed nos
Work Order copy along with complete Invoice(s) with client certification that supplies against the invoices have been executed.
Where Indian Oil is a client, Contract / Work order copy. Completed order value / completed nos. shall be verified from internal records and the same shall be binding on the bidders.
- The Bidder who has quoted the overall lowest rate (L-1) in the Price Bid shall be selected for Award of Work.
- The Price Bid of only those Bidders shall be opened who have been found to be technically qualified as per the ‘Technical Criteria’
- Each tenderer can submit only one bid.
- The Tender Document is not transferable.
- Bid of the party will also be liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- If Bid is not submitted online.
- If Bidder does not meet the Bidder Qualification Criteria (as per Chapter-2: NIT of this tender).
- If Bidder has not submitted required EMD with the tender.
- If Bidder has failed to submit required documents in support of Bidder Qualification Criteria (as per Chapter-2: NIT of this tender) and other mandatory documents as per this tender despite giving one opportunity to submit the required qualifying documents.
Mode of Bid Submission
Bids must be uploaded on e-tender website www.iocletenders.nic.in, in the manner specified in ‘Special Instructions to bidders for participating in e-tender’ attached separately in this tender, before the last date & time of submission of tender.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd