Apply By: 19 Feb 2019
RFP title: RFP for mobilize, train, provide internship and placement to young women from the marginalised communities in Pimpri, Chinchwad and Chakan areas in Pune
Deadline: 19th February 2019
Creating Employment and Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Women in India” (Project Disha) is a multi-year partnership project between United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and India Development Foundation (IDF), supported by the IKEA Foundation. Project Disha aims to reach out and enable one million underprivileged women in India through training, employment and entrepreneurship skills development, as well as development of a new model of public private collaboration that can be adapted and replicated across India. Project Disha is being implemented in Delhi, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
Scope of Work
Under the overall supervision of Chief, Skills and Business Development with direct reporting to State Focal Point, UNDP Disha project- Maharashtra, the Agency will undertake the following to create a replicable and sustainable model for aspiring women/ girls from marginalized families to take up more technical job roles in the organized sector:
The scope of work includes:
- Conduct outreach programs for mobilising at least 300 women/ girls
- Mobilise, counsel and screen girls via YES centre (in association with PCMC and other Government/ CSR Network in Pune region)
- At least 300 women mobilised for Kraftsamla project intervention, out of which 80 women/ girls undergo domain and life skills training
- 80 women/ girls provided paid-internship of up to 3 months on pertinent job roles (local companies, MSME’s included)
- At least 75% of trained women/ girls to be placed in full-time jobs post internship
- All candidates provided support and guidance on career specific nuances for up to 6 months.
Criteria for Preliminary Examination of Proposals
- Technical proposal is submitted separately from Financial Proposal
- Financial proposal must be password protected. If not, proposal will get rejected.
- Latest Certificate of Registration of Business submitted
- Is the Offeror, or any of its joint venture member, included in UN Security Council 1267 List and List of Suspended and Removed Vendors
Deadline of Bid Submission:
Try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
For more information please check the Link
Proposals may be submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the e-tendering system. Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
To bid on the tender, you will have to register first.
(Event ID # IND10-0000003364)