Organization: Swades Foundation
Apply By: 11 Mar 2019
Deputy Director/Director - Economic Development
Reporting to: CEO
- Develop overall Goals, Strategies, Plans & Processes and execute plans to create an eco-system for livelihood around Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Non-Agriculture with the objective of assisting farmers in creating/ improving livelihood incomes.
- Promote community participation through social mobilization to create entire value chain for inputs and outputs.
- Motivate & build agriculture team on the field for effective & result based programs.
- Oversee overall implementation field operations/projects, guide field staff, manage vendors, coordinate/liaison with stakeholders
- Manage field team to ensure timely completion of agreed projects, task, maintain records & ensure timely reporting
- Project Planning & Management
- Networking & Representation
- Capacity Building
- Team building
- B.Tech (Agri), B.Sc. (Agri) B.V.Sc.
- Post graduate in Management, Rural Development/ Social Work/ Entrepreneurship
- Agri / Rural market development / field sales
- Knowledge of Dairy based activities with thorough experience of High value, Scalable projects& advising significant scale to the communities
- Ability to Design & steer programs
- Excellent leadership and people management abilities
- Experience in capacity building including coaching and providing feedback, and in the design and delivery of training
Please note that the role demands frequent / high travel to rural geography (3 - 4 days a week).
Relevant Experience (No of years) - Over 10 to 15 years of experience
Age Range - Approx.35 to 40 years
Location - Mumbai
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job Title in the Subject Line.