Organization: Punjab State Rural Livelihoods Mission (PSRLM), Government of Punjab
Apply By: 18 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. This scheme is focused on promoting self-employment and organization of rural poor. The basic idea behind this programme is to organize the poor into SHG (Self Help Groups) groups and make them capable for self-employment.
Number of Post: 01
Salary: Rs. 45,000/- per month
Desired Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or Post-Graduation in Rural Development/Management/Business/Administration/Agriculture Business/Business Management/Social Work/Sociology/Agriculture wit 1st division.
- He/She should have at least 5 years’ experience in the implementation of Rural Programme.
- Experience in successfully leading large team and multi-disciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods.
- SHG’s and Rural Development Programmes with demonstration.
- Having working experience of the institution and capacity building of multi-tier community institution essentially with SHG Federation/Producer companies, preferably in livelihoods and/or Micro Finance Sector.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office Application and Internet is required.
- Candidate should have passed Punjabi language as matric level
Age Limit: Maximum age 55 years
Interested candidate fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their application in the form download from http://Sangrur.nic.in. along with the photocopies of certificates testimonials by 18/03/2019 by hand or post in the Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner(Development)-Cum-District Mission Director, Zila Parishad Complex, Ranbir College Road, Sangrur
For apply and more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd