Organization: TeamIndus Foundation for Excellence
Apply By: 15 Mar 2019
TeamIndus is building India’s first private Moon mission. This is a journey of a lifetime and we are taking it to students from across the world.
Our charter is to engage and inspire the Nextgen on STEM. At TeamIndus Foundation for Excellence, we develop STEM-driven impactful programs geared towards creating experiential learning opportunities for the next billion.
From creating immersive STEM learning programs for students to working closely with the TeamIndus engineers to design outreach strategies, working with us requires hustle and enthusiasm to be a part of the future.
We are seeking an energetic individual for a position as a Marketing and Outreach Manager.
You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing, communications, and outreach, including planning, development, and implementation of strategies that get the general public excited about space exploration & STEM opportunities. This role will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to support key initiatives.
The successful candidate is a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude, and a natural verbal and written communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no problem is too great and no detail too small. It is not every day that you get to work so closely with a moon mission!
- Develop and implement strategic communication programs and provide tactical marketing support
- Oversee the planning and execution of student engagement and outreach events and workshops
- Proactively pitch and pursue intervention opportunities for TeamIndus Foundation
- Manage program communication development and key messaging including the development of print collateral, and ongoing information sharing through social media
- Coordinate with the engineering team to participate, present and exhibit at events
- Strengthen outreach to donors and other partners through strategic pitching in collaboration with the other senior members of the team
Basic requirements include:
- 1–2 years of working experience
- Bachelors Degree in Science/ Bachelors in engineering
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Preferred requirements include:
- Understanding of or interest in space exploration and STEM learning opportunities
- Prior experience of working in outreach/marketing
- Experience in directing/producing audio-visual content like short videos and podcasts
- Comfortable working on design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign or even Canva
- Impeccable writing skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate information to multiple audiences
- Experience with social media strategies and tactics
- Established skills in strategic and critical thinking, decision-making, negotiation, and relationship-building
- Successful experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-oriented team environment
- Must be willing to travel
Join the team. Email your CV to: