Organization: Punjab State Rural Livelihoods Mission (PSRLM), Government of Punjab
Apply By: 18 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. This scheme is focused on promoting self-employment and organization of rural poor. The basic idea behind this programme is to organize the poor into SHG (Self Help Groups) groups and make them capable for self-employment.
Number of Post: 02
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Desired Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Min. graduation proficiency in data entry computer MS Office work and /or knowledge of Tally Accounting and another Accounting software preferably BCA/MCA/BE-(IT or CS) / Commerce graduate or post graduate with PGDCA.
- High Level Computer Operational skill is essential with min 30 WPM typing speed in English and Punjabi language.
- Having 3 years working experience in rolling out MIS and data uploading for development projects.
- Candidates with prior experience with Govt. projects will be given more weight age.
- Proficiency in data entry, computer MS Office work.
- S/he should be proficient in Punjabi Language at Matric Level.
Age Limit: Maximum age 55 years
Interested candidate fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their application in the form download from http://Sangrur.nic.in. along with the photocopies of certificates testimonials by 18/03/2019 by hand or post in the Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner(Development)-Cum-District Mission Director, Zila Parishad Complex, Ranbir College Road, Sangrur
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd