Organization: Arunachal Pradesh State Legal Services Authority
Apply By: 19 Feb 2019
Location: (Arunachal Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Arunachal Pradesh State Legal Services Authority has been constituted under “The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987” as amended by Legal Services Authorities (Amendment) Act, 2002, to provide free and competent legal service to the weaker sections of the society to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities and to organize Lok Adalats to secure that the operation of the legal system promotes justice on a basis of equal opportunity..
No. of Posts: 2
Remuneration: Rs. 45,000 /- per month
Duration: The position will be initially for a period of six months and extendable further for a period of 2 years.
Age: not more than 50 years
- Planning and execution of the schemes activities
- Identifying and coordination with the governmental and non- governmental activities /institutes
- To prepare plans relating to awareness and publicity programmes
- Coordination of implementation activities
- To suggest the requirements of PLVs and panel lawyers
- Any other work assigned by the member secretary , SLSA , etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters degree in Management /Social Work/Sociology/Public Administration/Economics/Political Science/Etc. Or A Degree In Law
- At least 5 years experience with proven track record in project planning and management.
For more information please check the Link