Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Project Coordinator (Education and Child Protection)
Organization: The PRIDE India
Apply By: 25 Mar 2019
- He / She will basically be responsible implementation of education program as per project design and annual budget operating Plan
- He / She will prepare the detailed implementation plan of education activities of the project.
- He / She will Monitor the quality progress and guide the field team to undertake their activities.
- Capacity Building & Support - Plan and conduct training and capacity building activities for the project participants directly or through external consultants as and when required
- Rapport building with the community for participation of children and families in the program activities.
- Networking with government schools and education department with regard to the project.
- The Coordinator will be responsible for smooth functioning of Study cum English Learning centre and Smart classes in the project area.
- To enrol children in Study cum English Learning Centre
- Refer the beneficiaries’ to community resources, scholarship schemes etc.
- Reporting of the program activities monthly, quarterly to Project Manager.
Desired Profile and Skills:
- Drive / commitment to work, good health and willingness to travel extensively for supervision and monitoring of the activities
- Foster the development of partnerships and facilitate close and effective relationship with civil society partners
- The coordinator will be responsible for upholding organizational core values, program management and achieving results in a defined geographical area.
- Ability to effectively develop coordination with the local government and Government schemes.
- Knowledge of local socio-cultural beliefs and practices
- Good written and oral communication skills in Marathi and English.
- Preferably resident of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Suburbs.
- Master’s in social work/ Education/ Psychology /Social Sciences
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in Education related projects.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Experience in Sponsorship programme will be an added advantage.
- Keen interest in community work
- Ability to do field work and travel to project sites
How to apply
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd