Organization: Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar
Apply By: 22 Mar 2019
About The Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (also known as IIT Gandhinagar or IITGN) is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.IIT Gandhinagar is committed to promoting excellence in science, technology, as well as the humanities and social sciences and to the development of rounded and nuanced minds.
Project Title: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) – IIT Gandhinagar
Position: Project Coordinator
Salary: Rs 25,000 - 40,000 per month depending on qualification and experience.
Term: One year (extendable up to 3 years)
- Conducting field work in the villages under UBA;
- Communicating with the government officials;
- Coordinating UBA activities with other educational institutes;
- Conducting awareness programmes for villagers; and
- Writing reports on activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- MA in Sociology or related subjects with 60 percent marks.
- Work experience in villages will be given preference.
- Good communication skills are expected
Interested candidates should send the following documents in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org :Application, Statement of Purpose, Mark sheets/Transcripts of the degree, CV, Experience certificate, if any.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd