Organization: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Apply By: 22 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIMA) is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Established in 1961, the institute offers post graduate diploma programmes in management, a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes. IIMA aims to continue to be recognized as a premier global management school operating at the frontiers of management education and practice while creating a progressive and sustainable impact on society
The India Gold Policy Center at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) sponsored by World Gold Council is a center of excellence, conducting cutting edge applied research on the Gold Industry in India that provides insights and suggest ways the findings can be put into execution.
Project Tenure: One year
Compensation: Consolidated pay between 30,000 to 40,000 pm based on qualification and prior experience
Location: The selected candidate(s) would be working from Ahmedabad.
- Provide Research support for India Gold Policy Centre (IGPC)at IIMA.
- Proficiency in understanding Machine Learning programs and ability to work through the entire lifecycle of project- data collection, cleansing, feature engineering, model selection, training, testing, and deployment.
- This would involve secondary research work assigned in gold and financial sectors.
- One should be flexible with working hours as deadlines on projects may be short.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The applicant should be an engineering graduate with first class or post graduate degree in Maths or Economics from premier institutions.
- Knowledge of working with big data tools, real programming experience are added advantages.
Interested candidates are advised to Apply Online latest by March 22, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd