Organization: Institute of Management in Government
Apply By: 14 Feb 2019
About the Organisation :
Institute of Management in Government (IMG) is the apex training institute of the Government of Kerala. It is situated in the heart of the capital city Thiruvananthapurm and operates from two training campuses, the Barton Hill training complex and the administrative/training complex. Strategically located in the hert of the city, it is at a stones throw from the State Secretariat and Legislative Assembly complex.
Key Responsibilities :
- Undertake activities according to predetermined project schedules.
- Perform data entry works related to analysis and reporting.
- Undertake project documentation.
- Assist the project team with capacity building activities.
Educational Qualification :
- PG Degree in Administration/Social Work/Management
Age : 35 years
Renumeration : Rs. 25,000 per Month
Walk-In-Interview on 14 February 2019
For more information please check the Link