Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Placement Officer would be predominantly responsible for identification of major employers for urban placement opportunities for Anudip students.
- Line up the students according to the companies requirement and associated with the pre-placement profiling.
- Visit the company’s Director and HR head for manpower requirement and placement tie-up.
- Coordinating with the branches regarding placement procedure and placed students.
- By placing students generate revenues for the organization.
- Maintain the documents related with pre-placement and post-placement.
- Maintaining students database.
- After getting the requirements from client, giving briefing to the students about the opening detail.
- Conduct the job market studies.
- Regular coordination with the respective manager and trainers.
- Need to undertake additional responsibilities from time to time based on the organizations needs.
Skills: Exp in student placement in skill development
Experience: 3-5 yrs