Organization: Public Health Foundation of India
Apply By: 28 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes.
This project involves a wide range of work, including disease burden assessment, impact evaluation and community surveys to strengthen health system, interaction with a range of stakeholders, and dissemination of outputs for a wider audience. This research work offers opportunity to be associated with innovative policy and health system relevant research and career advancement for candidates with interest in public health/health systems/evaluation research. We emphasize publications from our research in which the research team members participate.
- Provide methodological inputs into the planned research work.
- Liaise with a variety of institutions and stakeholders.
- Develop field plans for the planned research as appropriate.
- Travel to field and collaborators to monitor, review and/or access data.
- Conduct literature review and data searches related to the research themes.
- Compile data and information in a logical manner.
- Prepare project progress reports.
- Participate in analyses and preparation of reports and publications.
- Work closely with senior investigators to coordinate the work of the project.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor/PI.
- Medical/Public health/Development studies or related degree
- Around 3-5 years of experience in health research or health projects
- Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSFW-119) in the subject.
Please send the following information along with your application (In CV): ·
- Current Remuneration
- Expected Remuneration
- Notice Period
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 28 March 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd