Applications Invited for 2 Years Full-Time MBA Programmes (2020-2022)
Institute Name: Atal Bihari Vajpayee - Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (ABV-IIITM)
Apply By: 29 Feb 2020
About the Organization:
Atal Bihari Vajpayee - Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (ABV-IIITM) is committed at offering quality education, training, research, competency development and consultancy to the satisfaction of all their stakeholders. The institute through their innovative teaching methods and research aims at improving effectiveness of IT and management practices on a continuous basis. All along ABV-IIITM works towards creating a knowledge-networked environment.
2 Years Full-Time MBA Programmes (2020-2022):
ABV-IIITM, Gwalior is a premier institute set up by the Government of India with the objective of imparting quality education and conducting research in the areas of Management and Information Technology. The Institute is looking for bright candidates for following two years’ full-time management programmes:
- MBA-Business Analytics
- The Candidates must possess (i) valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score, and (ii) first class or equivalent in any branch of engineering/ technology or Master degree in computer applications or master’s degree in science, operation research, computer science, economics and commerce with mathematics or statistics at the bachelor level. Students appearing in the respective final examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete the graduation by the requisite schedule and marks. A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates. The reservation for SC/ST/EWS etc. candidates is as per GoI norms.
- Candidates who fulfil the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the above programmes at the ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, which are provided at institute website. The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates, drawn in favour of “Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior”. No application fees for J&K State and North East State applicants.
- Interested candidates may download the application form available at institute website and submit the completely filled application to “The Joint Registrar (A&A), ABV-IIITM, Morena Link Road, Gwalior- 474015” by 29th February 2020 marking clearly:” MBA ADMISSIONS 2020” on top of the envelope. The application form may be downloaded from institute website. For further details, please visit the institute website www.iiitm.ac.in.
The selection process will be held in the following places: Delhi and Gwalior
Admission for MBA:
Total seats offered – Open
- Admission based on CAT score, GD (group discussion), and interview
- GD and interview of shortlisted candidates begin in March
- Admissions start and end in July
- 1st semester session begins in July/ August
Contact person: Mr. Chandrashekhar Sharma
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd