Applications Invited for Advanced Human Resource Management Programme 2020
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
Apply By: 23 Nov 2020
Advanced Human Resource Management
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIMA) is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The institute offers Master’s Degree programmes in management and agri-business management, a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes.
About the Program:
Effective management of Human Resource (HR) is considered a distinguishing characteristic of successful organizations. In such organizations, the HR function has moved beyond its traditional role to occupy a strategic position. HR fulfills its new role by actively focusing itself in the organization’s direction. Value adding and innovative HR practices for building competencies and developing high commitment are found in these organizations. HR is accountable for tangible results both qualitatively and quantitatively. This approach ensures that the human capital is a source of sustainable competitive advantage.
They have been offering the programme on HRM for the last 19 years with good response from organizations in India and outside. The programme is specifically designed to examine the changing role of HR function in the present environment and expose the participants to current practices and research in the HRM domain.
The role of line managers in HRM is specifically emphasized in the programme. The programme will also be an opportunity for the participants to reinforce their understanding of HRM and explore ways of designing and implementing value adding HR interventions in their organizations.
- Strategic Context of HRM
- Pay for Performance and Knowledge
- Line Managers and HRM
- Employee Development
- Cultural Infrastructure of Organisations
- Career Management
- Competency Modeling
- Employment Relations
- Employee Sourcing and Socialisation
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Performance Management
- HR Outsourcing
- Senior and middle managers and executives with more than three years of experience in the HR function will find this programme useful.
- Managers planning a career shift to HR roles or positions involving substantial people management responsibilities will also find this programme a rich learning experience.
- Line managers with five years of experience responsible for people management in their roles are also welcome.
- The participants can represent corporate as well as non-corporate sectors including government and NGOs.
Deadline: November 23, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd