Applications Invited for Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) For Executives
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi)
Apply By: 27 Mar 2020
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. IIM Ranchi offers two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), four-year Fellowship Programme and Executive Programmes.
Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) For Executives:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites applications for admission to Fifteen Months of Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) Commencing in May 2018
In this context, the fifteen months CPGM aims to facilitate the non-managerial professionals in learning the concepts, theory and practice of management domain such that they will be in a position to apply the learning in their day-to-day work environment besides accomplishing their personal and organizational goals.
Objectives of the Program:
- To facilitate the participants in understanding the concepts, theory and practice of the domain of Management
- To enable the participants in applying their learnings in their day-to-day work environment
- To encourage the participants to have the managerial perspective in their decisions and actions
- To prepare the participants to grow in their career
- To develop leading managers for the corporate sector
- Financial Reporting and Cost Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Management Information System
- Marketing Management I & II
- Strategic Management I & II
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- The program is of 15 months’ duration. Participants are required to attend classes at IIM Ranchi campus for 9 days [consecutive] per term.
- The classes would be conducted for a total of 337.5 hours spread over the five terms (i.e. 67.5 hours per term).
The courses would be taught on participation mode using the following methods
- Case Method
The participants would be evaluated on a continuous basis on the mix of the following suggested assessment components
- Class Participation
- Case work
- End Term Examination
The faculty member(s) of the respective courses would circulate a detailed course outline among the participants which shall provide details on the evaluation criteria adopted by them. The end term examination of each term would be conducted on the last day of the campus visit
- A participant shall be awarded with the certificate on successful completion of the program which requires a minimum OGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) of 5.
The basic eligibility for applying for the program are:
- Bachelor’s Degree [with a minimum of 3 years full time study] from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- A minimum of 2 years of full time work experience
The candidates shall be selected for the program based on the Profile Scoring assigned by the institute using the details provided by the candidate’s in -
- Application Form
- Soft copy of the self -attested photocopies of Academic Qualification and experience certificates
- Statement of Purpose
- The fees for the program will be Rs 3,00,000 plus applicable GST. This includes the tuition fee, course material and program kit. This does not include the travel, boarding and lodging expenses which are to be borne by the participants.
- The Program office shall provide the address and contact details of the good hotels located near the institute campus. The participants who need assistance in locating a good hotel may contact the CPGM office.
Interested candidates are required to make an online payment of Rs 2000/- towards Application Fee (Non Refundable)
The last date for Online application form is 27th March 2020.
For Further Details:
MDP Office - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, JHARKHAND, Phone: +91 651 2280113, Fax: +91 651 2280940, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.iimranchi.ac.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd