Applications Invited for Doctoral Programme in Management
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIM Trichy)
Apply By: 13 Mar 2021
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIM Trichy) is a public graduate business school located in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 2011, they are one of the seven Indian Institutes of Management the Indian government had set up during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan and was mentored by IIM Bangalore. The Institute offers a congenial and professional working environment.
Doctoral Programme in Management
The Doctoral Programme in Management is a full-time doctoral programme that offers students opportunities for research in different areas of Management. Currently IIM Trichy has 24 students in the Fellow Programme who are engaged in serious cutting edge research across areas of Economics & Public Policy, Finance & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management and Strategy.
The program begins with doctoral level courses from the very first day indicating its resolute focus on research training. The robustness and dynamism of the program is evidenced by the achievements of our doctoral students.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent to apply for IIMT’s Doctoral Program in Management:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent) or a 2 year post graduate diploma securing atleast 60 percent marks (or equivalent), in addition to a Bachelors’ degree/equivalent with at least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education.
- Five-year / four-year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CS (with atleast 50 percent aggregate marks) alongwith Bachelor's degree (with atleast 60 percent marks).
- A 4-year / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 CGPA.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
- Five percent Marks relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the respective University/ institution. If a University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result by 100.
- The Master's degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification should be: (a) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or (b) recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or (c) possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd