Applications Invited for Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIM Raipur)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2020
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)
About the Organization:
The Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIM Raipur) is a business school set up in 2010 by the Government of India at Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh in India. They are the tenth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in the country. Similar to the other IIMs, IIM Raipur currently offers the MBA degree. They offer the full-time and part-time academic programmes
About the Program:
The Program offers a blend of various general management theories, soft skills and analytical methods with real world business scenario cases. It has 1000+ hours of content delivery (including 900 hours of teaching) spread across six terms which includes online classroom sessions, campus modules, capstone project and mini dissertation. Total content hours of the program are 1020 hours.
Who should attend?
- Junior, mid-level and senior executives aspiring to assume leadership role in their respective functions/organisations.
- Candidates wishing to start their entrepreneurial ventures.
- Candidates looking to run their family businesses successfully seeking contemporary management inputs.
- Candidates looking to graduate from a rather technical role to management/leadership role.
- Self-employed professionals such as Doctors, Architects, Consultants looking to augment their professional endeavours.
- Participants looking for managerial role in industry.
- This would include an eclectic mix of case - based methods of teaching, simulations, problem solving exercises, assignments, roleplay and in-class discussions among the participants.
Benefits of Program
- Gaining a general management orientation that coupled with participants' functional expertise would facilitate them to assume larger roles.
- Participants gain valuable insights as faculty members share cutting-edge management concepts, global industry trends, business practices and their own practical knowledge to classroom.
- Participants learn and contribute to each other's experiences, discover new perspectives and gain understanding of diverse functions, industries, organisational practices, and paradigms.
- Flexibility and convenience owing to the blend of on campus and online delivery.
- Makes participants contemporary industry ready.
- Minimum of two years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on 1st January, 2021.
- Minimum 50% (or equivalent CGPA) in preceding degree (a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- Minimum requirement as per different categories is given in Table 1.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd