Applications Invited for Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management: Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders (EPGP)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Apply By: 09 Dec 2022
About the Organization
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has 105 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants. Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
Our degree granting programmes comprise the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), the Post Graduate Programme in Management – Business Analytics (PGP-BA), the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), and the Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM).
We offer the NS Ramaswamy Pre-doctoral (NSR Pre-doc) Fellowship, as a Certificate programme, with the aim to increase social diversity of management academia in India.
We also offer the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme. MGNF is a Certificate Program in Public Policy and Management offered by IIMs. It has been designed at the initiative of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India (GoI), and implemented in collaboration with State Skill Development Missions (SSDMs).
About the Course
The fulltime Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), an intensive one-year residential programme, leading to an MBA, is created specifically for professionals with remarkable track records and 5 to 12 years of work experience in a wide range of industries. The EPGP provides students with the same solid foundation in key management concepts and disciplines as a two-year MBA, with similar rigor, range of electives, and grading criteria. A key advantage of the EPGP is that the course work builds on the diverse and extensive work experience of the students.
In today’s volatile and competitive economic environment, companies face an increasing need for skilled mid-level and senior executives who have the vision and potential to attain top leadership positions. While deep functional and operational expertise is a prerequisite for such executives, their success is also contingent on their ability to perceive and analyse a situation from multiple perspectives and take timely and effective action.
IIMB designed the EPGP specifically to prepare such forward-thinking and creative managers – the business leaders of tomorrow who will create value for their organizations as well as for society.
Unique features of the programme:
- Innovative content
- International Immersion
- Seminar Series
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA. [*Applicant/s who have not undergone any Bachelors Degree but completed their CA/ICWA/CS after Class XII, are also eligible to apply for EPGP 2023. The requirement of minimum percentage marks /CGPA remains same as mentioned above] .
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2023, after completion of graduation.
- A valid GMAT or GRE score - The GMAT / GRE Score should be valid as on the date of application submission in each round. It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application. Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675. Use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official score report from Pearson / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his/her future goals and achievements
- Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s performance on the job.
How to Apply
The IIMB Programme Marketing team and the admissions team will hold a number of Information sessions to disseminate information about EPGP and to answer questions that potential applicants may have about the programme. You may please refer to our website and register to attend.
Deadline: Dec 09, 2022 (5.00 p.m. IST)
The Online application form can be accessed at https://www.iimb.ac.in/epgp-2023-24. The documents to be submitted as part of the application process are listed below. Please ensure that all the documents submitted are complete in all respects.
- Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) - indicating Date of joining
- SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Person with disability (PwD), then the relevant disability certificate
- Submission of TWO Reference letters is mandatory. Provide details (email id &contact details) of two persons as your referees in the on-line application (preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate your job performance). References will have to be submitted online by the referees directly on or before the stipulated last date for submission of application. Please inform the referees accordingly when you approach them for providing references. References are a part of the application and you will be able to submit the application only after the Reference section is complete. No separate extension will be allowed for submission of References outside the application. References cannot be received/submitted separately.
- The application fee is non-refundable and should be paid on-line. Details for making the online payment are provided in the application form.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd