Applications Invited for General Management Programme for Executives (GMPE) 2020-21
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Apply By: 01 Apr 2020
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. They were established as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
General Management Programme for Executives (GMPE) 2020-21
The General Management Programme for Executives (GMPE 20) is a one-year part-time programme with Four On-Campus Modules of 9 days each, for working executives to prepare them for an advanced career in management. GMPE will integrate Advanced Management Theory, Soft Skills, and Quantitative Methods with real-world business practices.
- To understand macro-economic, socio-political, ecological and technological environment.
- To develop analytical and innovative skills set to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
- To strengthen leadership and team-building skills.
- To develop values and proactive attitudes for societal well-being.
- Bachelor’s or Post Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline or CA/ICWA/CS
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time post-qualification professional experience.
- Marks in Graduation
- Post-Graduation Qualification/Degree
- No. of years of experience/Quality of Experience
- Personal Interaction (Interview)
- Early Bird Discount Last Date: April 1, 2020
- Last Date to receive Application Form for GMPE 2020-21: April 10, 2020
- GMPE Programme Starts from: May 16, 2020
For further details, please contact-
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd