Applications Invited for Master of Arts (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Institute Name: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Apply By: 31 Jan 2022
About the Organization
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a Central Open Learning University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985.
IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with total active enrollment of over 3 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
About the Programme
CSR in India has come a long way from philanthropy in the form of charity to a regulatory mechanism. The companies in India are governed by Clause 135 of the Companies Act 2013 to perform their CSR activities. The CSR rules have been applicable from fiscal year 2014-15. CSR is rapidly evolving as a new field of study. Large companies are now strategically engaging in development issues as a part of their CSR agenda. The process of responding to the CSR agenda within an organization will require specialists in the field. MACSR will cater to capacity building of this increased demand for trained CSR professionals.
Programme type - Degree
Mode - Open Distance Learning
School - School of Extension and Development Studies
Duration - 2 Years
Medium - English
Fee structure - Rs. 14,400 ( 1st Year Rs. 7200 and 2nd Year Rs. 7200)
- To impart knowledge and understanding about CSR through Open and Distance Learning.
- To expand the capacity of learners on various theoretical and practical aspects of CSR and development work.
- To develop professional knowledge in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of CSR projects and programmes
- To develop expertise in various thematic areas of CSR, and
- To equip the learners with the needed skills in corporate ethics, governance and conflict resolution.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd