Applications Invited for P.G. Diploma in Digital Library & Information Management (ODL Proogramme)
Institute Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 21 Oct 2020
P.G. Diploma in Digital Library & Information Management (ODL Proogramme)
About the Organization:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
Centre: Centre for Library and Information Management
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc) or Masters of Library and Information Science (MLISc) from any recognized university.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- Scheduled Castes SC: 15% of the total seats.
- Scheduled Tribes ST: 7.5% of the total seats.
- The seats reserved for the SC/ST shall be filled by the SC/ST candidates only. However, in the case of non-availability of the eligible candidates, the reserved seats may be interchanged between the SC & ST. If still, any seat remains unfilled, the same shall be left vacant.
- Other Backward Classes OBC (Non-Creamy Layers).: 27% of the total seats.
The seats reserved for the OBCs shall be filled with the OBC candidates only. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats shall be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the Institute.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd