Applications Invited for Ph.D. & Integrated Ph.D. Programme 2020
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Nagaland
Apply By: 12 Jul 2020
Ph.D. & Integrated Ph.D. Programme 2020
About the Organization:
National Institute of Technology Nagaland, an Institute of National importance is a higher education technical Institute located at Chumukedima (Dimapur), Nagaland. Their vision is to advance knowledge through quality education and research, to cultivate invention improving the human condition and to educate students for a life of professional achievement, service to society and individual fulfilment – moving our world towards a more sustainable path.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
For Ph.D. in Humanities
- Master’s degree in Science/ Humanities/ ME/ M.Tech or MS by Research in Engineering/ BS+MS (5-year integrated course) from CFTI or equivalent degree, with minimum First class and CGPA/ CPI of 6.5 or above (on a scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ ST candidates).
For Integrated Ph.D.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or above (on a scale of 10) or 75 percent of marks and a valid GATE score.
- If the qualifying B.E./ B.Tech degree is from an IIT/ NIT or any Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) with CGPA 8.5 or 80 percent of marks, then the valid GATE score requirement shall be exempted but the scholarship will be provided to only to candidates with valid GATE score.
Candidates awaiting their final year results are also eligible to apply for all the programs subject to the submission of passing certificates meeting all the above eligibility criteria of the institute at the time of physical document verification, reporting and admission at the institute.
- Only full-time candidates with GATE score/UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) in order of merit will be considered for institute scholarship subject to the availability of funds from MHRD. Others are not eligible for scholarships.
Candidates applying for Ph.D. Programme/Integrated Ph.D. Programme shall apply only in online mode through the link provided in the institute website: https://nitnagaland.in/.
For any queries regarding filling up the online form, the candidate may contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd