Applications Invited for Ph.D. Program in Economics 2020-2021
Institute Name: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)
Apply By: 30 Jun 2020
About the Organization:
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is a state university located in Delhi, India. They are research-oriented with a focus on computer science and allied areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution.
Ph.D. Program in Economics
IIIT–Delhi, an institute by Govt. of NCT of Delhi, invites applications for admission to PhD programme in Economics for the Academic Year 2020-2021 in the following areas.
- Industrial Organization
- Behavioural Economics
- Game Theory and Market Design
- Political Economy and Development
- M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Phil. in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or basic sciences B. Tech/ M.Tech. in any discipline and/or MBA.
- Students applying with M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Phil. need to have secured at least the second division (at least 50% marks or 5.5 CGPA on a scale of 10).
- Students applying with B. Tech/ M. Tech need to have secured at least 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a scale of 10
- Students applying with an MBA Degree need to have secured at least 70% marks or 3.0 CGPA on a scale of 4.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which may be supplemented by a written test, if necessary.
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written tests, and/or interviews.
- The candidates who do not qualify in the written test need not appear for the interview. The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms
- Fill up the online PhD application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NCHLLlIwUjG6eIBwrTQnZ5nsHuRrO4unTuihJcwEfgU/edit
- The online applications portal is available till June 30, 2020 5 PM.
- Candidates can apply only through the online application portal. There is no provision for offline submission of application forms.
- UGC-JRF qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There is no application fee for PhD program.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd