Applications Invited for Ph.D. Programme in Management 2021
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
Apply By: 10 Jun 2021
Ph.D. Programme in Management 2021
About the Organization:
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh was established in Tadepalligudem(TDD), state of Andhra Pradesh
- Ph.D. Full-Time-Stipendiary Category: Half-Time Research Assistantship (HTRA) is available to full-time scholars who are admitted to Ph.D. programs in different departments, subject to the availability as stipulated by the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
- Ph.D. (Part-Time): These positions are open for candidates who are working on a Regular basis in reputed research organizations/Academic Institutions/ Industries with a minimum experience of two years. The applicants are not entitled to receive an institute stipend. Ph.D. (Part-Time) positions are also open for the faculty members currently working at NIT Andhra Pradesh on an ad-hoc basis.
Candidates applying for Ph.D. (Part-Time) programme in Management should satisfy all the criteria listed below.
- MBA or Master’s degree in relevant branch of Management.
- Candidates belong to UR/EWS/OBC-NCL category must have secured 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA of 6.5) either at UG or PG level examination. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, 55% aggregate (or above) marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 is essential either at UG or PG level.
- Candidates should be working on a Regular basis in reputed research organizations/Academic Institutions/Industries with a minimum experience of two years.
For Any queries, the applicants can drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd