Applications Invited for Ph.D. in Life Sciences 2021
Institute Name: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
Apply By: 31 Dec 2020
About the Organization:
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) is an autonomous institute of higher education for research and education in life sciences in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Their administrative control was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and declared a National Centre for excellence.
Ph.D. in Life Sciences
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian nationals for Ph.D. programs.
The name of the faculties who are interested in taking students through regular Ph.D. program of ILS are listed below with their research interest/project. The applicants are strongly encouraged to visit ILS webpage for detailed information regarding the research activities of the respective faculties.
- Candidates should have passed their M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.V.Sc. or equivalent qualification in life sciences and allied subjects (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology, etc.) with a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point).
- Candidates awaiting final results may also apply, however, if shortlisted, they have to produce their final mark sheet on the date of the interview, failing which they will not be interviewed.
- Candidates should have also qualified in CSIR/UGC-JRF or DBT-JRF or UGC-RGNF or ICMR-JRF or DST-INSPIRE or GATE or GPAT. If the original certificate is not available, the candidate has to provide a photocopy of the original admit card and the particular result page highlighting their roll number, along with the application.
- Candidates having valid fellowship will be preferred.
- The candidate should be below 28 years of age, as of 31st December 2020.
- Age relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST/women/PH candidates and three years in the case of OBC candidates will be given (as per Govt. of India rules).
- The fellowship and other emoluments will be as per the guidelines of the funding agencies - SERB/DST/DBT/CSIR/ICMR and as revised from time to time.
- To and fro bus/rail fare by the shortest route limited to sleeper class will be paid to all the candidates appearing for the interview.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd