Applications Invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (PGDF)
Institute Name: Xavier School of Management (XLRI)
Apply By: 05 Jul 2022
About the Organization:
XLRI – Xavier School of Management is a private business school run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. It was founded in 1949 in the steel city of Jamshedpur, as the oldest business school in India. In 2020, the same society has started a new campus in Jhajjar, Delhi. The institute is a signatory of PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education, takes up several social initiatives round the year and focuses on sustainability. The campus plans to go carbon neutral by 2020.
Post Graduate Diploma in Finance PGDF (Online)
The 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (PGDF) is a master level program which aims at providing a holistic understanding of the essential concepts, tools, techniques, and practice of finance. The PGDF curriculum is aptly designed after extensive industry consultations covering the broader finance themes in accounting and corporate finance, asset markets and banking, investment techniques and wealth management. Students gain deeper insights into the emerging developments such as fintech and digital finance, data science and machine learning tools as applicable to finance.
The PGDF program is delivered online with a one-week in-campus module at XLRI Jamshedpur at start and a week immersion module in Mumbai in the beginning of the second year for gaining practical insights from the financial sector. The weeklong Mumbai immersion program offers a learning opportunity visiting institutions such as exchanges and depositories for interactions as well as lectures from senior finance professionals
The program aims at bridging the gap between the aspirations of the participants and the requirements from a qualified finance professional. For working professionals, the PGDF program is best suited as they learn while they earn. Participants learn from the experienced XLRI faculty as well as industry experts and their peers over an interactive online platform and monitor their learning as well as performance progression during the program.
The target participants may include the following:
- Graduates who have a career aspiration in finance industry.
- Candidates completing their final Bachelors’ examination would be allowed to join the program provisionally, subject to submission of required certificates latest by October 30, 2022.
- Candidates with professional qualifications such as CA/ICWAI/CS are encouraged to apply.
- Professionals currently working in the finance domain of the corporate sector.
- Executives in banks and financial institutions who wish to fast advance their career.
- Entrepreneurs who desire to hone their finance skills are specifically encouraged.
- Candidates aspiring to have their career in investment and wealth management.
- Designed exclusively in finance domain after extensive industry consultations
- Uniquely designed curriculum with conceptual rigour and practical relevance
- Blending synchronous and asynchronous online learning and encouraging peer learning
- Learn while earning as participants continue to remain in their present employment
- Classes with one-week residency at XLRI Jamshedpur Campus
- One-week immersion program at Mumbai with interactions with practitioners
- Courses delivered by XLRI fulltime faculty and experienced industry experts
- Special workshops sessions from CFOs and thought leaders
- Courses mapped to Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and other certifications
- Capstone Project and Simulation involving Trading Strategies
- Remote access to XLRI library resources online and data sources
- Being part of the XLRI’s wider Alumni networks
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd