Applications Invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Quality Management (PGDHQM)
Institute Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 15 Jun 2020
About the Organization:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Quality Management (PGDHQM)
The School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai announces an Online Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Quality Management.
The Center for Hospital Management in the School of Health Systems Studies is organizing the program with technical collaboration from NHSRC. The contact program would be at TISS Mumbai Campus and the PG Diploma would be awarded by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), which is a Central Government-funded Deemed University. There may be some possibility of changing the venue if the circumstances require it.
- Overview of Public Health Systems and Policy
- Healthcare Quality Standards
- Quality Assessment Methods
- Quality Management Tools and Techniques-I
- Hospital Operations Planning and Management
- Statistics for Healthcare Quality
- Hospital and Patient Safety
- Research Methodology and Operations Research
- Ethics, Values, Governance, Legal Framework, and Patient Rights
- Healthcare Performance and Quality Indicators
- Healthcare Quality Management Tools and Techniques-II
- Quality Documentation
Commencement of the Programme:
There are two Contact Programmes for the entire 12 months’ Programme. The intensive contact classes are held in the beginning of each semester for a period of 19 days.
The First Semester of the programme will commence on September 01, 2020 and conclude on September 19, 2020. During the period of the theory classes will be continuously held with one-day break. The timing of the classes will be from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. with one-hour Lunch Break.
- The First Semester Examination and Second Semester contact classes will commence on February 25, 2021 and conclude on March 19, 2021. During the period of the theory classes will be continuously held with one day break. The timing of the classes will be from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. with one hour Lunch Break.
- The Second Semester Theory Examination and Viva-Voce from August 25, 2021 to August 27, 2021.
- The students must attend the Contact Classes which are compulsory and attendance is as per TISS rules.
The candidates shall report to the Program Manager, PGDHQM, Centre for Hospital Management, School of Health System Studies, TISS, Mumbai, with the Original educational qualification certificate, work experiences, caste certificate, online payment fee receipt, three copies of passport size photos and other supporting documents along with one set of xerox copy on the date of commencement of the programme.
- Bachelors Degree in any Displine (Arts, Science, Commerce, etc.)
- Medical Degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Dentistry etc.) B.Sc. Nursing, Post B.Sc. Nursing
- Paramedical and allied Health Courses, such as Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy etc.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in a Hospital set up or Public Health Facilities in the areas of Managerial or Supervisory position.
- The total fee for the program is Rs. 1,00,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh only) is payable in one installment. The fees include tuition fees, learning resources, library, and computer services. The link for online payment will be sent to the selected candidates.
- Last Date of submission of application form: June 15, 2020
- Display of list of Selected/ Shorlisted candidates: June 20, 2020
- Interview Date (Personal/ Telephonic/ Skype): June 29-30, 2020
- Declaration of selection (On TISS website): July 8, 2020
Phone Number: 022-2552 5253
Email ID: email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd