Applications Invited for Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in Emerging Economies)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Apply By: 31 Jan 2021
Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in Emerging Economies) PGPEx-(MBEE) 2021-22
About the Organization:
IIM Shillong has been set up with a vision of providing good quality management education and research in the North Eastern region of India. To ensure a holistic management education and to help the graduates grow into innovative leaders of the future, the Institute provides opportunities outside the classrooms as well, be it industrial interactions, sports competitions, cultural activities or entrepreneurial pursuits. The quality of instruction, rigorous course curriculum and exposures that the students get at IIM Shillong when coupled with their Summer Internship experience makes them adequately prepared and confident to face the challenges of the corporate world.
About the Program:
The Post Graduate Program for Executives - Managing Business in Emerging Economies (PGPEx-MBEE 2021-22) is a 12-month residential program designed to educate managers to become such contextually intelligent and contribute to the efforts of rediscovering the National potentials and chart a trajectory of socially and economically responsible economy.
The program aims to provide General Management education in the context of emerging economies in general and in the context of host Institution countries in specific, so as to uniquely prepare global leaders to conduct business in such economies. The International Immersion module in the PGPEx-(MBEE) program is designed to give participants insights into the emerging economies. The academic partners of IIM Shillong for such international immersions are reputed B Schools / Universities of the Emerging Economies.
- PGPEx-(MBEE) 2021-22 program is designed for working executives from reputed organizations operating out of emerging economies.
- All the applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University along with CAT (2018 or 2019) score or GMAT (Valid score since the last three years) score.
- Minimum 5yrs of experience is required (appropriate relaxations may be granted for candidates with strong managerial/supervisory role experience).
- Call for attending the Executive Assessment Center (EAC) would be based on the overall application rating done by the Admissions Committee.
What do they look for?
- While the profile of students admitted to each batch may differ each year all admitted applicants have an ambition and orientation towards research and academics.
- They look for students with strong analytical skills and an orientation towards outcome, as reflected in their CAT or GMAT scores and in their academic and work performance. And also those with a social or community orientation.
Duration: 12-month residential program which includes international immersion in Emerging Economy (ies).
For any further query, please contact Admission Office at 0364-2308024 or email to email@example.com.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd