Applications Invited for Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
Apply By: 28 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. IIM Ranchi offers two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), four-year Fellowship Programme and Executive Programmes.
Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR)
The Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management [MBA-HR] of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi is the first two-year full-time residential programme in HRM offered by any IIM. Students of the Programme are a preferred choice of prominent HR recruiters across the country. Classroom interactions with veterans from various domains of HR, real-life case studies, and lectures by faculty who bring years of experience from both industry and academia make the pedagogy of the Programme unmatched and one of its kind.
Candidates who have appeared in CAT 2020 and are keen to make their mark in organizations through their contribution to the HR function are encouraged to apply for this programme.
1. A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled Person (DAP) category]
- Awarded by any university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India, or
- Awarded by any other educational institution established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or
- Having an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education , Government of India
2. Any candidate about to complete all requirements towards the successful award of his/her Bachelor’s Degree can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th June 2021.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd