Applications invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management-Executive)
Institute Name: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 24 Jan 2022
About the Organization
Institute of Rural Management Anand is an autonomous institution and premier business school located in Anand Gujarat, India with the mandate of contributing to the professional management of rural organisations.
About the Course
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management-Executive), PGDM(RM-X) is a 15 months full time residential programme. This programme is Recognized as equivalent to Executive MBA programme and approved by the All India council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- To enhance managerial skills and competencies in professionals in cross-functional areas
- To develop a core understanding of the underserved segments of the economy, enabling them to contribute to its growth
- To promote sustainable, ecologically-friendly, and equitable socio-economic development of the underserved segments through professional management
Those who meet the following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT as under:
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd