Call for Papers - ICAP 2022
Organization Name: Christ University
Apply By: 01 Oct 2022
Presentation Date: 01 Dec. 2022 - 02 Dec. 2022
About the Organization
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was established as ‘Christ College’ in 1969. It undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
About the Conference
School of Business and Management in collaboration with the Office of International Affairs, Christ (Deemed to be University) is organizing ICAP 2022 on the theme - Decoding HR for Industry 5.0. ICAP is a premier forum for intellectually stimulating discussion and presentation of new advancements and research results in the field of HR and allied areas. The conference will bring together lead academicians, corporate delegates, and research scholars in the field of interest from around the world.
Industry 5.0 is the new level of industrialization which complements Industry 4.0. It is a human centric model which focuses on talent, diversity, and empowerment placing emphasis on sustainability. The focus is primarily on developing agile and resilient technologies that are more flexible and adaptable. Swayed by the COVID 19 pandemic, the policy makers and organizations have realized the importance of putting people more central again. Industry 5.0 is aimed at merging cognitive computing capabilities with human intelligence and resourcefulness in collaborative operation.
Authors are solicited to contribute conceptual and empirical papers that elucidate their research work, projects, pulse surveys, and case studies describing significant advancements in the areas of HR Technology, sustainable strategies for diverse and inclusive workforce, futuristic trends in HR, data-driven people strategies and any other topics of relevance to the theme of the conference. Multi-disciplinary papers aligned with the theme are also welcome.
How to Apply
- The working language of the Conference and the presentations shall be in English only.
- Researchers are requested to submit an extended abstract by 15th September 2022.
- The Abstract must summarize the highlights of full paper and should not exceed 300 words.
- The soft copy of the abstract shall be submitted along with a cover page comprising of – Name(s) of Author(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number
- On acceptance of the abstract, the complete manuscript must be submitted by 1st October 2022 Final acceptance of manuscripts would be communicated by 1st November 2022.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate rejection. Similarity content should not exceed 15%
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the Conference to present the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum three authors per submission
- Aspirants willing to attend the Conference without submission are also welcome to be part of the conference at a nominal registration fee of INR 1000/-. A Certificate of Participation will be awarded.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to fill the registration form shared via the email after acceptance of the paper .
- Next click on the payment link below- choose the category as conference and select the appropriate participant category and pay the applicable fee.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd