Call for Papers - International Conference on Enabling Social and Business Responsibility in Our Globalised World
Organization Name: XLRI - Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
Apply By: 20 Nov 2023
Presentation Date: 02 Feb. 2024 - 03 Feb. 2024
About the Organization
XLRI - Xavier School of Management is a private business school run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. XLRI was founded in 1949 in the steel city of Jamshedpur and is the oldest business school in India. The institute, currently in its 74th year, will be celebrating its Platinum Jubilee in 2024.
XLRI is the recipient of two international accreditations, AACSB and AMBA. XLRI is recognized among the best management institutes in India and is ranked ninth in the NIRF 2023 ranking. It is also the first institution to conceive and create a technology-enabled and interactive online executive education program. Over the years, XLRI has developed a distinct identity for itself. The hallmark of this identity is not to walk on the beaten path, but to strife and strike new routes; not to benchmark, but to be benchmarked; to be second to none, but to be the first to respond to the needs of the people and the nation; taking up tasks that are bold, but necessary, that which nobody has hitherto taken up. This enterprising and pioneering spirit can be witnessed throughout the history of XLRI. XLRI has always had and maintains a global outlook.
About the Conference
The significance of ethics and responsibility cannot be overstated in a world where businesses wield significant influence over economies, societies, and the environment. This conference is centred around the overarching theme of "Ethics and Responsibility in Business." It aims to create a collaborative platform, bringing together scholars and researchers from different domains of management studies and industry practices. This platform will foster an environment for exchange of knowledge and insights, which will drive innovation in business and create a future where ethics, integrity, and excellence underpin sustainable and responsible business practices.
- Explore the ethical challenges posed by globalisation and evolving dynamics of responsibility.
- Facilitate discussions on redefining and expanding responsibilities in an interconnected world.
- Encourage cross-disciplinary dialogues on various facets of ethics and responsibility, fostering innovative solutions.
- Bring together industry experts and academicians to explore the future of business and society.
- Address the critical ethical challenges arising from contemporary societal developments through collective responses.
- Provide opportunities to interact effectively with industry experts and academicians.
How to Apply
November 20, 2023: Abstract Submission Ends
For inquiries and submissions, please contact our organizing committee at: email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd